Enjoy my blog, but really this is more for me than you. I want to capture my thoughts in the moment. This provides me a place to process new experiences. My hope is I'll be able to look back and be reminded of all that has happened.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
20 Hours in Japan
Due to how the flight was scheduled we had a 20 hour layover in Narita, Japan which is right outside of Tokyo. We ceased the 20 hours and used them to experience Japaneses culture. After our plane had landed we made our way out airport to a nearby hotel. We took a bus to the a shopping mall, just a few kilometers away. The main purpose of our trip to the mall was to experience Japan. It was a really neat and the whole experience was rather counter to my expectations. The city was clean, the roads were rather quiet, traffic moved slowly, and people were polite. The whole experience I would classify as calm. The Japanese people we interacted with were all so kind. It was a wonderful 20 hours and how I'm ready to take on Indonesia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment